»
I love designing tablescapes. I started back in September 2010 and I now design tablescapes to share on my blog as well as on "Between Naps on the Porch" for Tablescape Thursdays.

My passion for designing tablescapes has sent me out on a search to buy more dishes that I can share every week.

I also enjoy making my own napkins to go with my different dishes and I love to mix and match some of my beautiful dishes.


Friday, July 1, 2011

~~ Red,White and Blue!

My Inspiration for this Tablescape was Independence Day!
The tablecloth is white not pink !! the top of the pagoda is red !!
Independence Day on my Patio!!


I did mix my Dishes one more Time!
All my 4th. of July day decorations are from
The Dollare Tree Store.
I hope you all have a Great 4th.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic
for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Lets all have a fun day with family and friends !! 

I hope you all come Back!! Please take a moment to comment.
Thank you so much !
Iam linking up with these Blogs for there linky parties.
http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
http://www.thetablescaper.blogspot.com/
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
http://www.katheinescorner.com/

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Diane, Have a great forth of July.. your table looks very nice

pattie

Barbara F. said...

Have a great weekend Diane, table looks great. xo,

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely ladies.
It is hard for me to do a Tablescape for the 4th of July. Seeing this was the day my MOM passed away four years ago !! Love you all and have a Great 4th.
XXOO Diane

Visits With Mary said...

Diane, looks like you're ready for a great fouth..your table is very festive and I really enjoyed "The Pledge"...have a wonderful holiday week-end!

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

Diane, im truely sorry the fourth holds memories of a sad time for you. Thank you though, in spite of this for sharing a beautiful tablescape with all of us..........I really love this one and i hope this 4th of July will hold nothing but good memories for you. I know ur mother is very proud....

Blondee said...

I am sorry for your loss, Diane. :(

Lovely table and a wonderful way to celebrate memories of her life and spirit. God bless.

Designs on 47th Street said...

WOW!! Wonderful table Diane. Really makes me proud to be an American!

Thanks for your visit today. :)

Marlis said...

Love that table. I think I need some of those bows! Your dishes are perfect for an outdoor gathering. Happy fourth, many blessings, marlis

Snap said...

Wonderful patriotic tablescape. What would we do without the Dollar Store???!!! Happy 4th!

A Perfect Setting said...

So festive! Love the big bows on the napkins! Happy 4th!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Diane, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can feel her love coming to you and her joy in your talents. I will say a prayer for you.. Linda

Monica @ Happily Playing with Dishes said...

It is so nice that you can set the table outside. We are having 100+ degree temps so that is not possible here. Sorry to hear about your mom. I had an aunt pass on my birthday. We have to remember the good times and the time we had with them.

Anonymous said...

How festive! What time does the celebration begin?
Have a super day!

Til next time...
God bless you.
Ginger

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! I love anything Patriotic and any kind of tablescape and dishes! This is just wonderful girl!
I am going to be watching your talent here, I could learn a few things from what I see here...these "scapes" are amazing!
I found most of my vintage post cards in various places, antique shops, and eBay. Really anywhere I happen to wander into...
Have a great weekend!
Terry

Katherines Corner said...

Sweet Diane Happy 4th. Your table looks wonderful Big Hugs!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely ladies. Katherine is having a Beautiful Give-a-way today.
I hope you all have a Great 4th.
xxoo Diane

Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

My dad passed away on the fourth too.
I choose to Celebrate him in the BIGGEST way possible and just decorate overboard and think about him the whole time. He loved the 4th and I celebrate it for him!! I am soooo sorry for you loss !

~~Wendy

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Very festive Diane. Love that cloth with the pretty fringe, and your plate combination is perfect for a patriotic celebration. laurie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a fun and festive table! I love the plates stacked up with the edges so complimenting each other. I am enjoying your blog as I also love Tablescapes. I'm a new follower.
hugs, Linda

The Tablescaper said...

Thanks for bringing your patriotic celebration to Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Coley said...

I love this! Holidays are SO much fun to decorate for. Just found your blog, I'm going to have fun looking through your past posts :)

Coley at
www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com