»
I love designing tablescapes. I started back in September 2010 and I now design tablescapes to share on my blog as well as on "Between Naps on the Porch" for Tablescape Thursdays.

My passion for designing tablescapes has sent me out on a search to buy more dishes that I can share every week.

I also enjoy making my own napkins to go with my different dishes and I love to mix and match some of my beautiful dishes.


Sunday, October 17, 2010

The ducks are part of my Vintage Collection, the Pattern is Garganey by John Gould ( 1804 to 1881) from Germany. I am using the plate's for salad.

3 comments:

Signing Out said...

I love this! It's so warm and yet a bit rustic! I love the plates and also how you used a plaid throw as a tablecloth.

Jane

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady thanks so much Jane for your lovely comments.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Diane.
I bet you had a wonderful Thanksgiving looking at your tablescape for it.....just terrific! I simply love your dishes, everything about them, specially the shape of the accessories, like the tea pots, sugar bowl, etc. Congrats, all your tables are just great! FABBY